GPU Optimized Monte Carlo (GOMC) is an open-source Gibbs ensemble Monte Carlo simulation engine. This code is developed for the simulation of vapor-liquid equilibria for systems containing tens of thousands of interaction sites. This project is a joint inter-departmental project between the Multicore Computing Lab in the Department of Computer Science at Wayne State University and Professor Potoff's group from the Department of Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science at Wayne State University.
- GOMC version 2.31 is available for download. 5/21/2018.
- GOMC version 2.1 is available for download. 9/4/2017.
- GOMC version 2.0 is available for download. 6/11/2017.
- Wayne State University is now a GPU Research Center. 6/20/2014
- Wayne State University is the recipient of Silicon Mechanics 3rd Annual Research Cluster Grant. 4/30/2014